Cost of living in Bila Tserkva, Ukraine compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03411 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bila Tserkva (Ukraine) is about the same as in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,914 (85,430₴) in Bila Tserkva.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Atlanta, Georgia costs $11 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Constanţa costs 600 lei (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 250 Dinar (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Belfast costs £860 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,550 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨104 (31 minutes ago)