Cost of living in Bijapur, India compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01257 EUR / INR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bijapur (India) is 31% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,308 (₨104,056) in Bijapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mombasa costs Shilling320 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元6,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (43 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Tunis costs 200 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 360 (about 1 hour ago)