Cost of living in Bihar Sharif, India compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01225 EUR / INR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bihar Sharif (India) is 16% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,862 (₨151,980) in Bihar Sharif to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €520 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$757 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)