Cost of living in Bihar Sharif, India compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01251 EUR / INR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bihar Sharif (India) is 19% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,138 (₨170,825) in Bihar Sharif to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $430 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨126,046 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gold Coast costs AU$23 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Phoenix, Arizona costs $0.53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Quito costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)