Cost of living in Bihar Sharif, India vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01234 EUR / INR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bihar Sharif (India) is 31% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,360 (₨191,247) in Bihar Sharif to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $22 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Harare costs $3.31 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,338 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barquisimeto costs 7,000 Bs.S. (36 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Bogotá costs COL$2,430 (about 1 hour ago)