Cost of living in Bihar Sharif, India compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01309 EUR / INR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bihar Sharif (India) is 12% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,414 (₨108,061) in Bihar Sharif.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thimphu costs 750 Ngultrum (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr17,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Casablanca costs 5,999 Dirham (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hamburg costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)