Cost of living in Bihar Sharif, India compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01247 EUR / INR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bihar Sharif (India) is 13% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,474 (₨118,174) in Bihar Sharif.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guarulhos costs R$ 35 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Venice costs €30 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Udaipur costs ₨1,800 (about 2 hours ago)