Cost of living in Bihać, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.512 EUR / BAM
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bihać (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 19% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,208 (2,357KM) in Bihać.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Asunción costs 2,800,000 Gs (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €49 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Leeds costs £1.29 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 850 лв (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $175 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)