Cost of living in Bihać, Bosnia and Herzegovina vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.509 EUR / BAM
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bihać (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 22% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,405 (2,758KM) in Bihać.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Anchorage, Alaska costs $430 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tunis costs 6.000 Dinar (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £50 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in St. Petersburg, Florida costs $429 (about 3 hours ago)