Cost of living in Bihać, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.510 EUR / BAM
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bihać (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 26% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,209 (4,328KM) in Bihać.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $2,500 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tel Aviv costs 10 ₪ (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $488 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Flint, Michigan costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)