Cost of living in Białystok, Poland compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23676 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Białystok (Poland) is 9% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,644 (6,945 zł) in Białystok.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanchang costs 元48 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cherkasy costs 5,933₴ (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $70 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $4,574 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tabriz costs ﷼ 200,000 (41 minutes ago)