Cost of living in Białystok, Poland compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23143 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Białystok (Poland) is 8% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,476 (6,379 zł) in Białystok.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $52 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $19,851 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$10 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $18 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Innsbruck costs €0.11 (43 minutes ago)