Cost of living in Białystok, Poland compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23655 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Białystok (Poland) is 7% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,485 (6,276 zł) in Białystok.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Pune costs ₨2,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$103 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨688 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Munich costs €0.89 (about 2 hours ago)