Cost of living in Bhubaneswar, India compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 451 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01384 EUR / INR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhubaneswar (India) is 19% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,522 (₨182,188) in Bhubaneswar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.63 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Malmo costs 30 kr (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $5.00 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (25 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $2.74 (25 minutes ago)