Cost of living in Bhisho, South Africa vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.06339 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bhisho (South Africa) is 22% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,955 (R 30,843) in Bhisho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 50 lei (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 750 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Parma costs €5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €15 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £18,000 (about 1 hour ago)