Cost of living in Bhisho, South Africa compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06897 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhisho (South Africa) is 39% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,354 (R 63,130) in Bhisho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨600 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €0.60 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨500 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)