Cost of living in Bhisho, South Africa compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06852 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhisho (South Africa) is 38% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,309 (R 62,881) in Bhisho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hasselt costs €1.20 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$11,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (about 1 hour ago)