Cost of living in Bhilai, India compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01187 EUR / INR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bhilai (India) is 28% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,222 (₨102,915) in Bhilai.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brussels costs €399 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $100 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Basel costs CHF 86 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Leeds costs £807 (34 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Baltimore, Maryland costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)