Cost of living in Bhilai, India compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01384 EUR / INR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhilai (India) is 32% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,217 (₨87,938) in Bhilai.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$40 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,200 zł (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,000 Ft (42 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 5,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 255 ман (about 1 hour ago)