Cost of living in Bhilai, India compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01429 EUR / INR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhilai (India) is 31% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,230 (₨155,994) in Bhilai.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamilton costs C$0.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €40 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,583 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gainesville, Florida costs $10 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $712 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nottingham costs £55 (about 1 hour ago)