Cost of living in Bhilai, India compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01403 EUR / INR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhilai (India) is 34% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,072 (₨147,683) in Bhilai.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Flint, Michigan costs $2.19 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Braga costs €5.00 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.06 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ipswich costs £8 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)