Cost of living in Bhavnagar, India compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01246 EUR / INR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bhavnagar (India) is 10% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,400 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,263 (₨101,396) in Bhavnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagasaki costs ¥800 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥467,590 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$58,000,000 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €11 (about 1 hour ago)