Cost of living in Bern, Switzerland compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.856 EUR / CHF
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bern (Switzerland) is 131% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,153 (CHF 4,850) in Bern to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $40 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.60 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 27,000 Kč (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €25 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (42 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Shenyang costs 元8 (43 minutes ago)