Cost of living in Bern, Switzerland compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.835 EUR / CHF
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bern (Switzerland) is 123% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,017 (CHF 4,810) in Bern to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 30 (30 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wellington costs NZ$50 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cotabato City costs Php120 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 1,680 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)