Cost of living in Berlin, Germany vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,621 prices entered by 376 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Berlin (Germany) is 81% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,250 in Berlin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Santiago de Cali costs COL$3,600 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 18 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bordeaux costs €15 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,050 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,400 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Edmonton costs C$200 (about 1 hour ago)