Cost of living in Berlin, Germany compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,367 prices entered by 324 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Berlin (Germany) is 67% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €5,441 in Berlin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Enschede costs €950 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kampala costs 3,500 Shilling (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.85 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wollongong costs AU$10,000,000,000 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dar es Salaam costs 1,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Addis Ababa costs 6.00 Birr (about 1 hour ago)