Cost of living in Berkeley, California, United States compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 384 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.813 EUR / USD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Berkeley, California (United States) is 144% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,397 ($5,408) in Berkeley, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 250 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 299 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reims costs €15 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 25TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petrolina costs R$ 27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ashqelon costs 700 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)