Cost of living in Bergen, Norway compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 433 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10630 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bergen (Norway) is 139% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,817 (kr 35,903) in Bergen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $13 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Galway costs €14 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Belgrade costs 155 Дин. (37 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nashville, Tennessee costs $0.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Accra costs GH₵440 (about 1 hour ago)