Cost of living in Bergamo, Italy compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bergamo (Italy) is 59% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,539 in Bergamo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luanda costs 5,000 Kz (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 12 zł (15 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Birmingham, Alabama costs $2.64 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,354 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$88 (about 1 hour ago)