Cost of living comparison between Bergamo, Italy and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2016.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bergamo (Italy) is 54% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,999 in Bergamo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,408 (1 minute ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $150 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Portland, Oregon costs $0.87 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 7 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (about 1 hour ago)