Cost of living in Bergamo, Italy compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 08, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bergamo (Italy) is 58% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €5,140 in Bergamo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oxford costs £3.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 85 Ft (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €500 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montpellier costs €7 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (30 minutes ago)