Cost of living in Bergamo, Italy compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bergamo (Italy) is 54% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,626 in Bergamo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kursk costs руб 600 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €13 (24 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 1 hour ago)