Cost of living in Bergamo, Italy compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bergamo (Italy) is 59% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,230 in Bergamo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,400 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 420,000,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$96 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 245 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,850 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $63 (about 2 hours ago)