Cost of living in Bergamo, Italy compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bergamo (Italy) is 58% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,846 in Bergamo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmir costs 1.67TL (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lilongwe costs 10,000 Kwacha (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £100 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Haifa costs 20 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元280 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Delhi costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)