Cost of living in Benin City, Nigeria compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! Benin City has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benin City.
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00282 EUR / NGN *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benin City (Nigeria) is 23% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,990 (1,412,743 ₦) in Benin City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元50 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stuttgart costs €1.29 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £4.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨500 (35 minutes ago)