Cost of living in Benidorm, Spain compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Benidorm (Spain) is 44% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,157 in Benidorm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$300 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $60 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Los Angeles, California costs $1.10 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,423 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php600 (about 1 hour ago)