Cost of living in Beni Mellal, Morocco vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09193 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beni Mellal (Morocco) is 7% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,677 (18,237 Dirham) in Beni Mellal.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nassau costs B$2,541 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adana costs 20TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Madras costs ₨25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)