Cost of living in Beni Mellal, Morocco compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09147 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beni Mellal (Morocco) is 8% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,471 (16,082 Dirham) in Beni Mellal.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €500 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €67 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puducherry costs ₨83 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥163 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Springfield, Illinois costs $22 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $2,220 (about 1 hour ago)