Cost of living comparison between Beni Mellal, Morocco and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09244 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beni Mellal (Morocco) is 12% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,645 (28,610 Dirham) in Beni Mellal.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Matagalpa costs 14,500 C$ (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,423 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 30 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1,900,000,000 ₫ (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $2,033 (31 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $2.99 (33 minutes ago)