Cost of living in Bengkulu, Indonesia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00006 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bengkulu (Indonesia) is 20% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,278 (Rp 22,253,159) in Bengkulu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 600 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $50 (6 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $68 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨500 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 350 kr (about 1 hour ago)