Cost of living in Bengkulu, Indonesia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00007 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bengkulu (Indonesia) is 10% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,708 (Rp 40,256,759) in Bengkulu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €600 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 250TL (19 minutes ago)
- 400 ml hair shampoo 2-in-1 in Antwerp costs €4.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 1,000 Дин. (40 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 1 hour ago)