Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.642 EUR / LYD *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 27% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,976 (6,197 Dinar) in Benghazi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$43,710 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €1,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,560 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $645 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Colombo costs 9,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)