Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.638 EUR / LYD *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 27% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,034 (3,190 Dinar) in Benghazi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨100 (less than a minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kiev costs 400₴ (4 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Victoria costs C$70 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Lucknow costs ₨52 (23 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Almería costs €11 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Araraquara costs R$ 2.70 (42 minutes ago)