Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.625 EUR / LYD *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 23% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,973 (3,155 Dinar) in Benghazi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Bellary costs ₨200 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cleveland, Ohio costs $45 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php10 (40 minutes ago)