Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.629 EUR / LYD *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 27% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,026 (3,219 Dinar) in Benghazi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Palm Springs, California costs $0.97 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Saskatoon costs C$1.23 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $13 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1,276 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jabalpur costs ₨500 (35 minutes ago)