Cost of living in Belo Horizonte, Brazil compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,347 prices entered by 137 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23479 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belo Horizonte (Brazil) is 26% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,769 (R$ 7,536) in Belo Horizonte to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,400 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨500 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £10 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Cologne costs €20 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,800 (about 1 hour ago)