Cost of living in Belo Horizonte, Brazil compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,196 prices entered by 136 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30383 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belo Horizonte (Brazil) is 49% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,669 (R$ 15,365) in Belo Horizonte to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 30 lei (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 99 kr (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nottingham costs £966 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)