Cost of living in Belo Horizonte, Brazil compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,382 prices entered by 145 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29363 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belo Horizonte (Brazil) is 44% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,333 (R$ 14,757) in Belo Horizonte to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$10 (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €6.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨70 (14 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tunis costs 130 Dinar (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,856 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nelspruit costs R 90 (37 minutes ago)