Cost of living in Belo Horizonte, Brazil compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,416 prices entered by 157 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26943 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belo Horizonte (Brazil) is 38% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,478 (R$ 9,197) in Belo Horizonte to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Francisco, California costs $5,782 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Melbourne costs AU$1,525 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 250 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Long Beach, California costs $159 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,450 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (41 minutes ago)