Cost of living in Belize City, Belize compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.47415 EUR / BZD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belize City (Belize) is 56% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,689 (BZ$9,889) in Belize City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨65,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muscat costs ﷼ 4.000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (16 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sunderland costs £1,359 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.70 (about 1 hour ago)