Cost of living in Belgrade, Serbia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,308 prices entered by 184 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00822 EUR / RSD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belgrade (Serbia) is 8% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,474 (179,424 Дин.) in Belgrade.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €40 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,964 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,846 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)