Cost of living in Belford Roxo, Brazil compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25510 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belford Roxo (Brazil) is 9% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,965 (R$ 7,704) in Belford Roxo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Ujjain costs ₨2,500 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in San Juan costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$12 (about 2 hours ago)