Cost of living in Belfast, United Kingdom compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 514 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.156 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belfast (United Kingdom) is 56% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,668 (£4,038) in Belfast to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$80 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yaoundé costs 20,000 Franc (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ahmedabad costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)