Cost of living in Belfast, United Kingdom compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 635 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.127 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belfast (United Kingdom) is 47% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,786 (£2,472) in Belfast to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Konya costs 130TL (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 元7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Saltillo costs Mex$ 16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 1,750 (about 3 hours ago)