Cost of living in Belfast, United Kingdom compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 658 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.139 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belfast (United Kingdom) is 48% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,371 (£2,082) in Belfast to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €890 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 150 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Besançon costs €20 (36 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Port Louis costs ₨60 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €58 (40 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)