Cost of living in Belfast, United Kingdom compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 676 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.142 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belfast (United Kingdom) is 50% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,251 (£1,972) in Belfast to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $80 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $120 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$143 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Uberlandia costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fargo costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)