Cost of living in Belfast, United Kingdom compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 614 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.124 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belfast (United Kingdom) is 45% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,468 (£2,196) in Belfast to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pula costs 6.00 kn (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hamburg costs €400 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Baku costs 500 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 180₴ (about 1 hour ago)