Cost of living in Belém, Brazil compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 316 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24611 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belém (Brazil) is 22% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,066 (R$ 8,395) in Belém to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨450 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Indore costs ₨55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Pune costs ₨206 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 3 hours ago)