Cost of living in Belém, Brazil compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23582 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belém (Brazil) is 15% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,078 (R$ 8,814) in Belém to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,830 (4 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Barranquilla costs COL$10,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiclayo costs S/. 17 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 6,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Patna costs ₨43,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)