Cost of living in Belém, Brazil vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.23453 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belém (Brazil) is 15% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,963 (R$ 8,370) in Belém to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Santiago de Cali costs COL$3,600 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 18 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bordeaux costs €15 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,050 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,400 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Edmonton costs C$200 (about 1 hour ago)