Cost of living in Belém, Brazil compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 346 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30658 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belém (Brazil) is 45% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,520 (R$ 14,743) in Belém to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bilaspur costs ₨300 (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sacramento, California costs $15 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨18,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Serena costs CH$1,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in San Diego, California costs $25 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)