Cost of living comparison between Békéscsaba, Hungary and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00324 EUR / HUF
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Békéscsaba (Hungary) is 12% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,643 (814,955 Ft) in Békéscsaba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oporto costs €0.08 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1.75 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$130 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salta costs ARS $9,000 (33 minutes ago)