Cost of living in Békéscsaba, Hungary compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00325 EUR / HUF
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Békéscsaba (Hungary) is 13% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,717 (835,688 Ft) in Békéscsaba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €600 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 250TL (13 minutes ago)
- 400 ml hair shampoo 2-in-1 in Antwerp costs €4.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 1,000 Дин. (33 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (43 minutes ago)