Cost of living in Béjaïa, Algeria compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00858 EUR / DZD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Béjaïa (Algeria) is 4% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,395 (395,931 Dinar) in Béjaïa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $350 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cuiabá costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)