Cost of living in Beja, Tunisia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41393 EUR / TND
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 40% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,942 (4,691 Dinar) in Beja.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 5.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Khartoum costs 6,000 Pound (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €9 (25 minutes ago)