Cost of living in Beja, Tunisia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36894 EUR / TND
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 46% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,695 (4,594 Dinar) in Beja.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Brno costs 16 Kč (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 400 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belfast costs £21,505 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Saint Petersburg costs руб 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 300 (about 1 hour ago)