Cost of living in Beja, Tunisia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40916 EUR / TND
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 42% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,891 (4,622 Dinar) in Beja.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Greater Sudbury costs C$23,940 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 2,990 Дин. (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨10,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)