Cost of living comparison between Beja, Tunisia and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.40567 EUR / TND
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 43% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,795 (4,425 Dinar) in Beja.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,900,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Mumbai costs ₨3,075 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (about 2 hours ago)