Cost of living in Beirut, Lebanon compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 687 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00061 EUR / LBP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is 122% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €6,667 (10,896,503 L£) in Beirut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamilton costs NZ$180 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 200 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)