Cost of living in Beirut, Lebanon compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 664 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00057 EUR / LBP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is 62% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,594 (4,551,206 L£) in Beirut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $10 (1 minute ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Carúpano costs Bs 1,800,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 110 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Reno, Nevada costs $0.92 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 85TL (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)