Cost of living in Beirut, Lebanon compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 768 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00059 EUR / LBP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is 85% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €5,562 (9,382,196 L£) in Beirut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $45 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thane costs ₨500 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €600 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 180 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in San Antonio, Texas costs $656 (44 minutes ago)