Cost of living in Beira, Mozambique compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01399 EUR / MZN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beira (Mozambique) is 25% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,131 (152,310 MT) in Beira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Augusta, Georgia costs $610 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,829,700 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São José dos Campos costs R$ 20 (43 minutes ago)