Cost of living in Beira, Mozambique compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01405 EUR / MZN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beira (Mozambique) is 26% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,137 (152,111 MT) in Beira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Larisa costs €24 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Graz costs €8 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 120TL (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in San Juan costs $320 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €46 (44 minutes ago)