Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 657 prices entered by 128 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12494 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 37% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,463 (元19,712) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brussels costs €399 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $100 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Basel costs CHF 86 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Leeds costs £807 (32 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Baltimore, Maryland costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)