Cost of living comparison between Beijing, China and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,051 prices entered by 111 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13581 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 45% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,520 (元33,284) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salta costs ARS $9,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Regina costs C$180 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Paz costs $b5,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 15,000 (33 minutes ago)