Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 628 prices entered by 127 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12774 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 42% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,986 (元15,549) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,400 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Burlington, Vermont costs $25,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in London costs £14 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,596 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 160 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vilnius costs €1.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yantai costs 元900 (about 1 hour ago)