Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 946 prices entered by 113 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13597 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 49% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,458 (元32,787) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €6.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨70 (8 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tunis costs 130 Dinar (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,856 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nelspruit costs R 90 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨25 (about 1 hour ago)