Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 837 prices entered by 122 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12830 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 41% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,399 (元18,697) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $0.00 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Shanghai costs 元300 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kakinada costs ₨1,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Indore costs ₨200 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Sydney costs AU$1,500 (39 minutes ago)