Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 893 prices entered by 122 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12774 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 39% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,085 (元16,323) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $80 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 172 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (33 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Trento costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Christchurch costs NZ$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)