Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 966 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13062 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 43% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,565 (元19,638) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Cambridge costs £8 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campo Grande costs R$ 300 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Zapopan costs Mex$ 5,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Sharjah costs Dirham 5.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php120,000 (18 minutes ago)