Cost of living in Beersheba, Israel compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23887 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beersheba (Israel) is 67% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,998 (12,552 ₪) in Beersheba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$40 (4 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$17 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buffalo, New York costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hobart costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)