Cost of living in Beersheba, Israel compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24586 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beersheba (Israel) is 77% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €5,530 (22,492 ₪) in Beersheba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨19 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 40 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose costs ₡ 700 (38 minutes ago)