Cost of living in Beersheba, Israel compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23744 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beersheba (Israel) is 68% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,515 (10,592 ₪) in Beersheba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Niamey costs 1,500 Franc (12 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Ottawa costs C$3.00 (14 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bryansk costs руб 75 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Colombo costs 100 ₨ (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $4,085 (38 minutes ago)