Cost of living in Beersheba, Israel compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23022 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beersheba (Israel) is 61% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,572 (11,173 ₪) in Beersheba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lucca costs €50 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guelph costs C$1,220 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baguio City costs Php1,350,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (about 2 hours ago)