Cost of living in Beersheba, Israel compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24142 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beersheba (Israel) is 68% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,686 (11,124 ₪) in Beersheba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Burgas costs 2.19 лв (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 10,653 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego costs ARS $10 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cadiz costs €807 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cambridge costs £1.80 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 122,000TL (43 minutes ago)