Cost of living in Batu Pahat, Malaysia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20699 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Batu Pahat (Malaysia) is 22% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,254 (RM6,057) in Batu Pahat.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr290 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hanover costs €20 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 2 hours ago)