Cost of living in Battambang, Cambodia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00022 EUR / KHR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Battambang (Cambodia) is 7% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,483 (6,871,146 Riels) in Battambang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €50 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Pensacola, Florida costs $35 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,271 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,700 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $90 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Asunción costs 2,800,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)