Cost of living in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, United States compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.862 EUR / USD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baton Rouge, Louisiana (United States) is 87% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,989 ($3,467) in Baton Rouge, Louisiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,372 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lubbock, Texas costs $50 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €3,812 (25 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Eugene, Oregon costs $40 (44 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Abbotsford costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)