Cost of living in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, United States vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 218 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.876 EUR / USD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baton Rouge, Louisiana (United States) is 94% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,485 ($3,977) in Baton Rouge, Louisiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Honiara costs 10 SI$ (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨700 (44 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saint Petersburg costs руб 12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pretoria costs R 17 (about 2 hours ago)