Cost of living in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, United States compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 289 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.929 EUR / USD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baton Rouge, Louisiana (United States) is 85% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €6,025 ($6,488) in Baton Rouge, Louisiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuching costs RM150,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$16 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £8 (32 minutes ago)