Cost of living in Batna City, Algeria vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00741 EUR / DZD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Batna City (Algeria) is 10% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,527 (206,000 Dinar) in Batna City.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Khartoum costs 50,000 Pound (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$3,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malmo costs 230,000 kr (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vejle costs kr5,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨400 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $0.10 (about 1 hour ago)