Cost of living in Batna City, Algeria compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00738 EUR / DZD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Batna City (Algeria) is 8% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,400 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,288 (174,361 Dinar) in Batna City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 15,000 L£ (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $69 (24 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Salvador costs $10 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨22,363 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$2,000 (about 2 hours ago)