Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XAF
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 5% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Žilina you would need to make just about €3,088 (2,023,780 Franc) in Bata.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stuttgart costs €1.29 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £4.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨500 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$254,125 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darwin costs AU$14 (about 1 hour ago)