Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XAF
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 77% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,482 (1,626,670 Franc) in Bata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,400 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$16 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $60 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 700 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 48,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)