Cost of living in Basseterre, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Kitts and Nevis compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31567 EUR / XCD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Basseterre, Saint Kitts and Nevis (Saint Kitts and Nevis) is 29% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,197 (EC$6,960) in Basseterre, Saint Kitts and Nevis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Johannesburg costs R 48 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €8 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £35 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brussels costs €18,067 (about 1 hour ago)