Cost of living in Basseterre, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Kitts and Nevis compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.30231 EUR / XCD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Basseterre, Saint Kitts and Nevis (Saint Kitts and Nevis) is 33% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,259 (EC$7,472) in Basseterre, Saint Kitts and Nevis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $706 (19 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Saltillo costs Mex$ 6,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €16 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $8 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (42 minutes ago)