Cost of living in Basseterre, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Kitts and Nevis vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.32475 EUR / XCD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Basseterre, Saint Kitts and Nevis (Saint Kitts and Nevis) is 44% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,584 (EC$7,957) in Basseterre, Saint Kitts and Nevis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €800 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,898 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)