Cost of living in Basseterre, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Kitts and Nevis compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.30078 EUR / XCD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Basseterre, Saint Kitts and Nevis (Saint Kitts and Nevis) is 32% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,251 (EC$7,483) in Basseterre, Saint Kitts and Nevis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Neuquén costs ARS $300 (11 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Brighton and Hove costs £1,600 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 4.25TL (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yokohama costs ¥2,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 85 (31 minutes ago)