Cost of living in Basseterre, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Kitts and Nevis compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.32615 EUR / XCD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Basseterre, Saint Kitts and Nevis (Saint Kitts and Nevis) is 40% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,520 (EC$7,725) in Basseterre, Saint Kitts and Nevis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brasov costs 2,600 lei (18 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Grand Rapids costs $3.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pisa costs €80 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shenzhen costs 元400 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puebla costs Mex$ 50 (33 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Shijiazhuang costs 元7 (42 minutes ago)