Cost of living in Basra, Iraq compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00073 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Basra (Iraq) is 7% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,714 (2,354,177 Dinar) in Basra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $40 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (7 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tartu costs €30 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 3.00TL (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨500 (29 minutes ago)