Cost of living in Basra, Iraq compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00068 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Basra (Iraq) is 16% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,965 (2,872,603 Dinar) in Basra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 80,000 ฿ (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$100,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Dubrovnik costs 40 kn (19 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Toronto costs C$62 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 80 (about 2 hours ago)