Cost of living in Basra, Iraq compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00073 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Basra (Iraq) is 24% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,860 (2,563,758 Dinar) in Basra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,400 Дин. (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €400 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$10 (21 minutes ago)