Cost of living in Basel, Switzerland compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 288 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.931 EUR / CHF
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Basel (Switzerland) is 166% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €8,660 (CHF 9,305) in Basel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php8,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 900,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Parma costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 42 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Limerick costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)