Cost of living in Basel, Switzerland compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.864 EUR / CHF
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Basel (Switzerland) is 143% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,125 (CHF 4,776) in Basel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Durban costs R 300 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,169,000 Ft (37 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sopron costs 10,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Pécs costs 175,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 1,500Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Logroño costs €11 (about 2 hours ago)