Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 338 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00029 EUR / COP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 7% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,679 (COL$5,860,116) in Barranquilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kigali costs 300,000 Franc (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 45 ₪ (35 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Auckland costs NZ$1.73 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cascais costs €500 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pointe-Noire costs 122 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 430 ман (about 1 hour ago)