Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00030 EUR / COP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is about the same as in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,540 (COL$5,164,839) in Barranquilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 元400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,100 (about 2 hours ago)