Cost of living comparison between Barquisimeto, Venezuela and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 409 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09132 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 110% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €6,314 (Bs 69,138) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $15 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Matagalpa costs 14,500 C$ (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,423 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 30 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1,900,000,000 ₫ (41 minutes ago)