Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 422 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08495 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 88% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,011 (Bs 35,449) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kathmandu costs ₨ 150,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 392 ₩ (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $8 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30,000 (40 minutes ago)