Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 587 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08955 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 114% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,419 (Bs 38,182) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sharjah costs Dirham 3,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Cairo costs E£ 150 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (17 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bergen costs kr 115 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sao Joao del Rei costs R$ 20 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shanghai costs 元100,000 (37 minutes ago)