Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 588 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08919 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 112% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €6,902 (Bs 77,386) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 300 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr10 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)