Cost of living in Barnaul, Russia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01564 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barnaul (Russia) is 34% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,070 (руб 132,361) in Barnaul.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Surat costs ₨933 (24 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Frankfurt am Main costs €2.70 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 3,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ghent costs €0.03 (about 1 hour ago)