Cost of living in Barnaul, Russia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01605 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barnaul (Russia) is 28% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,157 (руб 134,458) in Barnaul.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,931 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manaus costs R$ 3.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Omaha, Nebraska costs $499 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 389 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)