Cost of living in Bari, Italy vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bari (Italy) is 42% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,273 in Bari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Maribor costs €8 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Gujranwala costs ₨300 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,225 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naha costs ¥1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$0.33 (about 2 hours ago)