Cost of living comparison between Bari, Italy and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bari (Italy) is 33% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,149 in Bari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr7 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨14,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangkok costs 2.00 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bucharest costs 95,500 lei (about 2 hours ago)