Cost of living in Bari, Italy compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bari (Italy) is 35% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,290 in Bari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,600TL (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iasi costs 116 lei (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nicosia costs €150 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 1 hour ago)