Cost of living in Bari, Italy compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bari (Italy) is 37% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,097 in Bari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $50 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in London costs £149 (22 minutes ago)