Cost of living comparison between Barcelona, Venezuela and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! Barcelona has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barcelona.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09397 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barcelona (Venezuela) is 102% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €6,315 (Bs 67,200) in Barcelona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Bangkok costs 100 ฿ (2 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Chengdu costs 元13 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨10,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.06 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$160 (about 2 hours ago)