Cost of living in Barcelona, Venezuela compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! Barcelona has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barcelona.
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09364 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barcelona (Venezuela) is 90% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €6,172 (Bs 65,916) in Barcelona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 29 kr (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 20TL (about 2 hours ago)