Cost of living in Barcelona, Venezuela compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! Barcelona has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barcelona.
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00001 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barcelona (Venezuela) is 38% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,400 in Žilina you would need to make just about €874 (Bs 122,772,556) in Barcelona.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bethal costs R 60 (6 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Giza costs E£ 12 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$108 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 80 ₪ (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $50 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $79 (36 minutes ago)