Cost of living in Barcelona, Venezuela compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! Barcelona has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barcelona.
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08520 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barcelona (Venezuela) is 74% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,783 (Bs 32,664) in Barcelona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (38 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lyon costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)