Cost of living in Barcelona, Venezuela compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! Barcelona has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barcelona.
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08530 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barcelona (Venezuela) is 74% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,952 (Bs 34,609) in Barcelona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 190 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 45,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $65 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Raipur costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling700,000 (about 2 hours ago)