Cost of living in Barcelona, Venezuela vs Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! Barcelona has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barcelona.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01420 EUR / VES *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barcelona (Venezuela) is 427% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €8,961 (631,295 Bs.S.) in Barcelona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $8 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Antwerp costs €1.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.77 B/. (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lexington, Kentucky costs $30 (about 3 hours ago)