Cost of living in Barcelona, Venezuela compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! Barcelona has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barcelona.
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00001 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barcelona (Venezuela) is 12% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,402 (Bs 115,226,312) in Barcelona.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €56 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $404 (about 1 hour ago)