Cost of living in Barcelona, Spain compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,342 prices entered by 417 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barcelona (Spain) is 61% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,901 in Barcelona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Spokane, Washington costs $505 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Nogales costs Mex$ 22 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$105 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Constantine costs 1,800 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 499TL (about 2 hours ago)