Cost of living in Barcelona, Spain compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,355 prices entered by 409 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barcelona (Spain) is 62% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,917 in Barcelona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 300 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,100 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mombasa costs Shilling500 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Timisoara costs 1,800 lei (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)