Cost of living in Barcelona, Spain compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,828 prices entered by 449 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barcelona (Spain) is 63% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,608 in Barcelona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Toronto costs C$99 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Canberra costs AU$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Galway costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Osasco costs R$ 95,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Akita costs ¥463 (about 2 hours ago)