Cost of living in Baotou, China compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12924 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baotou (China) is 6% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Žilina you would need to make just about €3,054 (元23,630) in Baotou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 84 lei (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$4.00 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £198,699 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ahmedabad costs ₨8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nasik costs ₨800 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Moresby costs 50 Kina (about 3 hours ago)