Cost of living in Banja Luka, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 374 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.512 EUR / BAM
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Banja Luka (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 10% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,345 (2,625KM) in Banja Luka.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €50 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Pensacola, Florida costs $35 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,271 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,700 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $90 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Asunción costs 2,800,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)