Cost of living in Banja Luka, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 326 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.511 EUR / BAM
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Banja Luka (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 11% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,432 (2,804KM) in Banja Luka.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.80 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Goiânia costs R$ 3,200 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Helsinki costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Minsk costs 21,000 BYN (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 50,000 сўм (about 2 hours ago)