Cost of living in Baní, Dominican Republic compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01806 EUR / DOP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baní (Dominican Republic) is 10% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,435 (RD$ 79,460) in Baní.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tegucigalpa costs L 30,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $8 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ningbo costs 元252 (about 1 hour ago)