Cost of living in Baní, Dominican Republic compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 154%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01703 EUR / DOP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baní (Dominican Republic) is 16% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,859 (RD$ 109,158) in Baní to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Men’s leather business shoes in Amsterdam costs €200 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 15TL (3 minutes ago)
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in Chittagong costs Taka 44 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,290 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mérida costs Mex$ 14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Makassar costs Rp 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)