Cost of living in Baní, Dominican Republic compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01890 EUR / DOP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baní (Dominican Republic) is 10% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,916 (RD$ 154,283) in Baní.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Munich costs €1,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warangal costs ₨100 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元14,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 7,000 (about 2 hours ago)