Cost of living in Baní, Dominican Republic vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 161%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01753 EUR / DOP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baní (Dominican Republic) is 18% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,125 (RD$ 121,183) in Baní to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Luxembourg costs €35 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Johannesburg costs R 7,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sherbrooke costs C$77 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Fortaleza costs R$ 3,440 (about 1 hour ago)