Cost of living in Bangkok, Thailand compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 980 prices entered by 195 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02664 EUR / THB
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bangkok (Thailand) is 22% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,977 (149,271 ฿) in Bangkok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥505,737 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £12 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Pretoria costs R 14 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $400 (about 1 hour ago)